This Citizens Declaration of Alliance Security was launched at a Shadow NATO Summit in April 2009. It sets out some of the basic values and principles to inform the debate about NATO's new Strategic Concept.
We believe that the 890 million citizens within the Alliance should have a voice in shaping NATO's future strategic direction.
We need your help.
Please sign the Citizen's Declaration and add your comments.
The NATO Wales Summit
An Evaluation of the Wales Summit: NATO builds coalitions for conflict on multiple fronts
Click here to read our analysis of the first NATO Summit on UK soil since 1990 and one of the largest ever organised
NATO Watch in the News
- Secretary General says NATO must adapt to a changing world
- NATO Deputy Secretary General meets President of the International Committee of the Red Cross
- Visit to NATO by the Prime Minister of Tunisia
- NATO Secretary General begins visit to the United States
- Visit to NATO by the President of the International Committee of the Red Cross