This Citizens Declaration of Alliance Security was launched at a Shadow NATO Summit in April 2009. It sets out some of the basic values and principles to inform the debate about NATO's new Strategic Concept.
We believe that the 890 million citizens within the Alliance should have a voice in shaping NATO's future strategic direction.
We need your help.
Please sign the Citizen's Declaration and add your comments.
The Shadow NATO Summit III
Commitments, capabilities and connectivity: Implementing NATO’s new Strategic Concept
May 14 – 15, 2012
Click here for more details about this event, including programme agenda, presentations and related material
NATO Watch in the News
- Doorstep statement by the NATO Secretary General
- NATO Secretary General says Ukraine crisis amplifies need to boost defence cooperation
- NATO Secretary General to attend European Union Foreign Affairs Council
- Secretary General urges Russia to de-escalate
- NATO Secretary General concerned about escalation in eastern Ukraine