This Citizens Declaration of Alliance Security was launched at a Shadow NATO Summit in April 2009. It sets out some of the basic values and principles to inform the debate about NATO's new Strategic Concept.
We believe that the 890 million citizens within the Alliance should have a voice in shaping NATO's future strategic direction.
We need your help.
Please sign the Citizen's Declaration and add your comments.
The Shadow NATO Summit III
Commitments, capabilities and connectivity: Implementing NATO’s new Strategic Concept
May 14 – 15, 2012
Click here for more details about this event, including programme agenda, presentations and related material
NATO Watch in the News
- Secretary General assures Ukrainian Prime Minister that NATO stands by Ukraine
- NATO reaffirms commitment to assist Libya at Rome Conference
- Visit to NATO by Prime Minister of Ukraine
- Press point by the NATO Secretary General following the NATO-Russia Council meeting
- Deputy Secretary General to attend Rome Ministerial Conference on Libya