This Citizens Declaration of Alliance Security was launched at a Shadow NATO Summit in April 2009. It sets out some of the basic values and principles to inform the debate about NATO's new Strategic Concept.
We believe that the 890 million citizens within the Alliance should have a voice in shaping NATO's future strategic direction.
We need your help.
Please sign the Citizen's Declaration and add your comments.
The Shadow NATO Summit III
Commitments, capabilities and connectivity: Implementing NATO’s new Strategic Concept
May 14 – 15, 2012
Click here for more details about this event, including programme agenda, presentations and related material
NATO Watch in the News
- NATO Secretary General statement after the extraordinary meeting of the NATO-Ukraine Commission
- NATO releases satellite imagery showing Russian combat troops inside Ukraine
- Secretary General's Pre-Summit Press Conference
- NATO Secretary General welcomes last ISAF Command handover
- Statement by NATO Secretary General on the so-called elections in Abkhazia, Georgia