This Citizens Declaration of Alliance Security was launched at a Shadow NATO Summit in April 2009. It sets out some of the basic values and principles to inform the debate about NATO's new Strategic Concept.
We believe that the 890 million citizens within the Alliance should have a voice in shaping NATO's future strategic direction.
We need your help.
Please sign the Citizen's Declaration and add your comments.
The NATO Wales Summit
An Evaluation of the Wales Summit: NATO builds coalitions for conflict on multiple fronts
Click here to read our analysis of the first NATO Summit on UK soil since 1990 and one of the largest ever organised
NATO Watch in the News
- NATO supports Jordanian Armed Forces to implement UNSCR 1325
- Visit to NATO by the Chairman of the Presidency of Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Secretary General stresses value of NATO-Serbia partnership in visit to Belgrade
- Secretary General at University of Belgrade: a new era of NATO-Serbia cooperation
- Secretary General arrives in Belgrade for talks on NATO-Serbia relations