This Citizens Declaration of Alliance Security was launched at a Shadow NATO Summit in April 2009. It sets out some of the basic values and principles to inform the debate about NATO's new Strategic Concept.
We believe that the 890 million citizens within the Alliance should have a voice in shaping NATO's future strategic direction.
We need your help.
Please sign the Citizen's Declaration and add your comments.
The NATO Wales Summit
An Evaluation of the Wales Summit: NATO builds coalitions for conflict on multiple fronts
Click here to read our analysis of the first NATO Summit on UK soil since 1990 and one of the largest ever organised
NATO Watch in the News
- NATO Secretary General Statement on Defence Capacity Building Package for Iraq
- Enhanced cyber defence cooperation in the South Caucasus and Black Sea region
- North Atlantic Council Meeting
- Statement by the North Atlantic Council following meeting under Article 4 of the Washington Treaty
- NATO expresses strong solidarity with Turkey at special meeting of the North Atlantic Council